- 1 resident positive for COVID
- 4 staff positive for COVID
- All units still allowing visitation under CMS guidance
- Indoor Group Activities continue
One resident on our 900 unit has tested positive for COVID 19 and has been isolated. The family of this resident has been contacted, and all residents on this unit as well as staff members are being tested and monitored according to CMS and CDC guidelines. Testing will continue until it is determined that no further risk exists for additional cases based on this positive result. Should other positive results be found among residents, we will take the necessary pre-cautions and notify the family immediately.
We have 3 staff members that are off the schedule due to COVID positive test results. They will remain off the schedule until they have completed the necessary isolation period and no longer show symptoms.
Visitation on each of the nursing units is still allowed with visitors properly self screening at the entrance of either building. All visitors are to follow these guidelines when visiting:
- By CDC guidance that CMS requires we follow, visitors inside the buildings are to be masked. Because not all patients are vaccinated, visitors and patients wishing to visit without masks are to conduct their visit outdoors. Visitors may also be required to wear additional personal protective equipment that we will supply while in the room visiting a resident depending on the status of the unit and the status of the resident. Keep in mind that our patients are at our center because their health is already compromised. Let’s join together in helping keep them safe while inside! Afterhours visits can be provided by contacting your loved one’s social worker.
Indoor Group Activities are continuing with infection control measures in place that includes small size groups, plenty of distancing, and mask wearing.
Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.
Dave Boozer, Administrator