Assistive Services at Standifer Place is our home care services division that rounds out our continuum of care philosophy. Providing care in the home, and all the way up to sub-acute type care in our ventilator unit, we are one of only a very few providers in Hamilton Co. that can offer those services all on one campus. We know how important it is to develop a trust relationship with your care provider, and believe it is best if you only have to build that relationship once. By offering a continuum of care, you can stay within our family of high quality services without having to search for a new provider as your care needs change.
Located on a beautiful 40 acre campus, Standifer Place has been providing care in Chattanooga for over 10 years. Having the resources of our other entities available, allows us advantages most other home care agencies don’t enjoy. Being a not-for-profit allows us to focus on you…not the bottom line. Our large and diverse staff allows us the ability to fit the right caregiver for you. We will do our best to provide you with consistent staff so you don’t have to re-adjust to a new person every time.
We provide the following services in Hamilton and Bradley County.
- Attendant Care Meal preparation, household tasks, help with activities of daily living, shopping, picking up medications
- Personal Care Visits Similar to Attendant Care, but for shorter durations
- Home Delivered Meals A nutritious meal delivered to your home up to 7 days per week
- Homemaker Services Help with general cleaning, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, iron clothes, meal prep, and errands
- In-home Respite Short term stay assistance to allow regular caregivers a break
What to expect
- Our caregivers are carefully selected and must go through a comprehensive background check to include fingerprinting and/or a criminal background investigation by a licensed private investigation agency.
- Free assessment and evaluation at your home.
- Free home safety inspection
- Compassionate caregivers
- Reliable and timely visits
- 24 hour on-call help
- Monthly supervisory follow-ups
Who pays for services?
- Privately – We have very competitive rates for all of our services.
- CHOICES – Tennessee has recently contracted with two MCO’s to manage the former Medicaid program. For those who are eligible and have been approved there is funding available for home care services through CHOICES. Click on this CHOICESlink for additional home care information. We are a licensed provider for these services.