Assisted Living At Standifer Place
At Standifer Place, the abilities and individual requirements of each resident are assessed prior to admission. The goal is to provide each resident with the assistance necessary to remain safe and healthy while encouraging independence and activity. Residents get personalized care at an affordable price in a safe and secure environment.
For many residents, living in a supervised environment results in improved health and emotional well-being. For those already functioning at a high level, the move to assisted living may extend a pleasurable quality of life.
The following services are offered by our Assisted Living Facility:
- Assistance with bathing
- Beauty/Barber services on site
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Church services on site
- Day room and recreation room
- Dining room
- Housekeeping and linen service
- In-room nurse call system
- Licensed nursing staff on site
- Dental, hearing, eye, and podiatry services
- In-house therapy gym.
- Medication administered by licensed nurses
- Outdoor courtyard
- Easily accessible scenic fishing pond
- Planned daily activities
- Security services
- Social services
- Telephone and cable TV hook-ups in room
- Transportation for group outings
- Theater room with surround sound
If you or someone you know would like to schedule a tour of our Assisted Living facility or receive more information, please call our Admissions department at 423-490-2188.