We have over 20 licensed therapists on staff to serve in these three therapy disciplines. HCSP provides 7 day a week therapy to better meet the needs of our clients by aiding in quicker recovery and a faster return to home.
Whether the resident is a teenage victim of an automobile accident, a diabetic amputee, or a senior adult stroke sufferer, each person receives comprehensive rehabilitation services based on an individual assessment and care plan. Through in-patient therapy, the rehabilitation staff members assist residents in reaching their recovery goals with encouragement and professional skill. In addition we have a new out-patient center for folks seeking therapy but don’t need in-patient services.
- Three large, fully equipped therapy gyms
- Out-patient center with modern equipment
- Apartment suite for daily activity training
- Neurological treatment
- Multi-media treatment area with Wii
- Prosthetic device orientation and training
- Gait training equipment
- Vital Stim therapy
- State of the art strength and endurance training equipment
- Wound Care
- Outdoor courtyard for multi-surface training